The Ultimate Guide to Building a Mobile Coffee Cart Business
So you're going to open a coffee cart!
That's both exciting and terrifying at the same time. Whether you are looking for a coffee cart for sale or coffee cart plans, you have come to the right place!
When I built my first one, I was so confused. 8 carts later, I got the hang of it.
But I’m going to tell you something no one told me. There is more than one way to build a cart…
When I first started the venture on how to build a coffee cart ebook, I began with the health code. I’ve been building my own coffee carts for years, but making a book is a different story. From teaching coffee truck classes for the last 5 years, I’m very familiar with health code, so digging into the research didn’t pose a problem….
...however, what did pose a problem was the lack of specific code and regulations established for coffee carts!!!
And what surprised me even further was the diversity in the regulations!
Now at first, I was confused and upset. But then it became more evident what I perceived as a limitation was actually a benefit!!!
It allowed me the flexibility to become creative within the buildout and layouts plus be able to create different scenarios that worked for different environments.
Most coffee cart eBooks you will research will have one set of plans and say, “This is how you build a coffee cart”. Okay, it's simple. It's nice to have a set of plans. So, we did that too…well, we added two sets of plans.
But what about when those plans won’t work for someone's individual situation? Then what?
Well that’s where we knocked it out of the park. The Ultimate Guide on How to Build a Coffee Cart isn’t just a set of plans but also the rationale behind the plans as well as real world experience!
Now, when I created these coffee carts. I had the single mom in mind.
- How do we create a cart that she can push on and off a trailer on her own?
- How do we cut dead weight?
- How to make it cute as hell!
- Can we build plans that she can use to delegate to others to help her build it out..
- Can we make equipment recommendations, so that if she wants to upgrade later into a coffee trailer or truck, she can use the same equipment?
- Can we build it so it fits on a wheelchair hitch on the back of her existing car
- So she doesn’t need to buy a new vehicle
- Can we keep it all below $2,000 so she can start with a good tax return or a bit of savings?
These are the major questions I tackled in this coffee cart ebook!
And to top the cake, I also added in a section on How to Build a Business with TRUE and TRIED techniques to launch your coffee cart dreams into success!
● How to Get into Events
● How to Set up at Events
● Making the Most Money at Events
Whether you're looking for a profitable side hustle, or a stepping stone into the coffee industry, the Ultimate Guide on How to Build Coffee Cart eBooks is going to add a quad shot of success to your dreams!
BUILDING A PROFITABLE COFFEE TRUCK BUSINESS eBook
- How to Book Catering Events
- How to Set up At Festivals
- How to Price for Services
- How to Advertise on Print
- How to Advertise Digitally
- Social Media Hacks
WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER!
GET CLIENTS TO CALL YOU!
Build a profitable coffee trailer or truck business by setting up marketing systems that have clients calling you!
Don't wait for you phone to ring!
Learn how to create events with clients BEFORE they happen, so you can cut out your competition!
Learn how to make the most money at events & catering as I walk you through the booking and set up process.
- How to Sponsor Events
- How to Set up Events
- Upsells & Merchandis
BUILD REPEAT BUSINESS
When you find good gigs, you need to keep them. Learn the tricks of finding good business to repeat year after year.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Traffic Count
- Quality of Cars
- Travel Time
- Peak Hours
- Operating Times
- Location, Sponsorship, Setup, Labor, Samples, Upsells, Food
- Tradeshows, Associations, Seminars
- Farmers Markets
- 5ks, Mud Runs & Marathons
- Fitness Events
- Value Ladder
- Self Liquidating Opportunities
- Google Ads
- Email Marketing
- Text Marketing
- Yard Sale Sign
- Direct Mail