Are You Ready to Launch Your Mobile Coffee Dream?!?
The 3-Day Immersive Class is an In-Person instructional course dedicated to launching a mobile coffee business.
Get ready to brew success! Learn the business skills and the barista skills to launch a six-figure mobile coffee business.
The 3 Day Immersive is your Secret to a Profitable Mobile Coffee Business.
Green Joe Coffee School short cuts your road to success.
Green Joe Coffee Truck has been owned and operated for 8 years. Our journey began with a small coffee trailer but quickly grew to a full time coffee operation that included a coffee trailer, a coffee truck, four coffee carts and a brick and mortar that included a coffee roastery. We take our years of experience and pour it into this class to launch your mobile coffee business.
The 3 Day Immersive Course is a DEEP DIVE into everything you need to own and operate a mobile coffee business!
The course includes instruction on both the coffee trailer as well as the coffee cart. With this course, you will establish quality standards that will allow you to build a competitive craft coffee business. Roast your competition!
Green Joe Coffee School gives you:
- Hands On Barista Training
- Business Plan dedicated to Mobile Coffee
- Recipes and Menu
- Operating Procedures
- Maintenance Schedule
- Recommended Equipment List
- Marketing Campaign
- Sample Contracts
But Wait There’s More!
Bonus #1: Mobile Coffee Business Plan
A dedicated business plan written for mobile coffee business owners.
Bonus #2: Mobile Coffee Business Owner Community
Connect with other like-minded business owners to hack your business into success!
Bonus #3: Profit Planner Kit
Receive an exclusive kit packed with pricing strategies, profit calculators and marketing campaigns proven to work for the mobile coffee business.
Bonus #4: Business Consultation
Strategic guidance to optimize operations, drive growth, and achieve your organizational goals.
"Match Made Coffee Truck"
Thank you so much for what you are doing for all of us....but you have really gone above and beyond to provide much needed information.
Stephanie & Delisa
Match Made Coffee
Hi Vince, I just wanted to thank you for your guidance along my coffee trailer journey...I just had my opening weekend with my coffee caravan and it was a huge success. Keep doing what you’re doing, your work helps others achieve their dreams!
"Ozero Coffee Ramblers"
Hey Vince, I thought I would reach out and give you an update. My girlfriend and I operate a coffee truck out of Bozeman Montana. Anyways, we appreciate you and just wanted to reach out and say thanks!
Ian and Natasha
Ozero Coffee Ramblers
The course has both an online portion oriented to teaching the entrepreneur about how to start a profitable coffee business.
The live hands-on portion of the course is densely packed with hands-on barista training designed to help the entrepreneur learn the standards of the coffee industry as well as design a complete menu to begin their mobile coffee business.
Each section of the course has a test-out where the student will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their newly acquired skills.
Master the Craft:
From bean selection to brewing techniques, our comprehensive class covers every aspect of becoming a true coffee connoisseur. Elevate your skills and learn the secrets behind creating consistently exquisite flavors that keep customers coming back for more.
Mobile Coffee Business Insights:
It's not just about brewing – it's about building a profitable coffee business. Gain invaluable insights into the mobile coffee industry, market trends, and customer preferences. Learn how to translate your passion into a sustainable venture that stands out.
Theory is important, but practice makes perfect. Our class emphasizes hands-on learning, giving you the chance to hone your skills on state-of-the- art equipment. From latte art to mastering the espresso machine, you'll gain the confidence needed to excel.
Learn from the guy who literally wrote the book on Coffee Trucking. Benefit from their real-world insights, tips, and advice that can't be found in textbooks.
Classes are limited to 6 students. Each student must be a paying student. No experience is required.
Each class comes with a booklet which includes a coffee truck business plan, marketing campaign, sample floor plans, equipment list, opening and closing checklist and recipe cards.
The Curriculum is as follows. Please read carefully.
Homework Prior To Class
- Opening a Business: Worksheet Assignment
- State vs Federal
- Permits: Worksheet Assignment
- Health, Fire, Commissary
- Taxes 101: Worksheet (tax deductions, filing forms)
- Paying yourself
- Calculations: Spreadsheet that student turns in
- Cost of Goods
- Monthly Expenses
- Start Up Cost
- Personal Bills
- Marketing: Research project with prompts
- Potential Clients
- Social Media
- ○Sample Contracts
- Locations and Routes: Worksheet
- Business Course Work: 20+ hours of interactive online classes dedicated to the mobile coffee industry.
- Dedicated Workbook: Spiral Bound workbook for easy reference to material and notes.
- Transformational Business Techniques A wide variety of practical techniques, exercises, and resources.
- Certification: Completion confers certification as a Barista Level 1.
- Community Membership: Support for your learning continues long after the course with free membership in our Green Joe Coffee Business Owners group.
Schedule of Classes:
September 29th, 30th, October 1st 2023 (Albuquerque, NM): SOLD OUT
October 20th, 21st, 22nd 2023 (Albuquerque, NM): SOLD OUT
November 17th, 18th, 19th 2023 (Albuquerque, NM): 4 Spots Available
February 2nd, 3rd, 4th 2024 (Albuquerque, NM): SOLD OUT
March 8th, 9th,10th 2024 (Albuquerque, NM): 5 Spots Available
April 8th, 9th, 10th 2024 (Albuquerque, NM): 6 Spots Available *Starts the next day after Coffee Fest
May 3rd, 4th, 5th 2024 (Albuquerque, NM): SOLD OUT
June 17th, 18th, 19th 2024 (New Orleans, LA): 6 Spots Available *Starts the next day after Coffee Fest
June 21st, 22nd, 23rd 2024 (Louisville, Kentucky): 6 Spots Available
July 26th, 27th, 28th 2024 (Albuquerque, NM): 6 Spots Available
August 23rd, 24th, 25th 2024 (Southern California TBD): 6 Spots Available
September 27th, 28th, 29th 2024 (Albuquerque, NM): 6 Spots Available
November 8th, 9th, 10th 2024 (Albuquerque, NM): 6 Spots Available
Secure Your Spot Now!
Seats are limited and the mobile coffee revolution is brewing faster than you can say "cappuccino".
Don't miss your chance to blend passion and profits!
Current Prices (Until end of Year):
Paid in Full $2399
3 Payments of $899
Payment or Partial Payments will Reserve a Seat
Your mobile coffee journey starts here,
Founder, Green Joe Mobile Coffee School
Please read the Refund and Rescheduling Policy carefully before registering. There are no exceptions.
- Refund: Partial refunds will be made if two criteria are made: 1. At least 30 days written notice prior to class. 2. Another student can attend in your slot. If both requisites are met, then 50% of your deposit will be returned. If either of those requisites are not met, then the deposit will not be returned.
- Rescheduling: Rescheduling requires 30 days written notice prior to the start of class. If less than 30 days, then the deposit will not be returned. Each rescheduled registration is subject to 15% of the registration price per person. You may only reschedule one time.
- Substitutions: You may allow someone to attend in your place if you notify Green Joe Coffee School at least 10 days in advance.
- No Shows: If you are registered and have made a deposit and you or any substitution does not attend the class, registration is forfeit and no refund is